Does your teen get stressed and need to learn how to rest and relax?
Does your teen need some time to ‘unplug’ from their world?
Or do they need a little self-esteem and confidence boost?
In a world where teenagers may be feeling high levels of academic and social pressures, our 5-week ‘Finding your Zen’ Teen Yoga and Mindfulness course introduces teenagers to practical tools and techniques that can bring awareness, calm and clarity to their lives.
The classes include:
– mindfulness activities
– breathing and concentration techniques
– yoga movement
– empowering affirmations
– creative connection-to-self and group activities, and
– journal writing.
What are the benefits of yoga for teens?
– reduce stress and anxiety
– encourage healthy body image, self-esteem and self-confidence
– develop focus and concentration
– increase strength and flexibility
– improve energy levels, endurance and breathing, and
– develop a connection to self.
Dates and times:
Tuesday 11th May 2021 / 18th May / 25th May / 1st June / 8th June 2021
5.15 – 6.15pm
At our Inner Bliss Kids Yoga Studio
Early Bird Special $75.00 (ends 14th May) – reg. $90.00
Other information to know:
– we have an exclusive small group environment: classes are limited to ten per lesson so that all teens can be heard and acknowledged
– no previous yoga and mindfulness experience required
– yoga mats are provided
– wear comfortable exercise clothing, and
– please bring along a water bottle.