Is your child in need of some ‘rest and relaxation’ time? Does your child also need a welcoming space to express themselves, use their creativity and imagination and have some fun?
Wondering what your child can do for the July 2022 school holidays?
Inner Bliss Kids Yoga is very excited to once again be offering our full day (9am – 3.30pm) Yoga and Creative Arts School Holiday Workshop Programme. This is a thoroughly relaxing and self-expressive yoga and creative arts experience.
Children attending our July 2022 ‘Splashes of Colour’ Yoga and Creative Arts School Holiday Workshop will be making all four ‘make and take home’ art and craft projects:
- Tie Dye T-Shirt
- Tie Dye Tote Bag
- Sunflower Artwork and
- Marble Print Artwork
Plus your child will also experience:
- mindfulness craft
- detailed step-by-step art activity tuition and instruction
- breathing strategies
- playing yoga games
- partner work and
- relaxation techniques.
Children in our classes are encouraged to:
- use their imagination
- explore various art mediums
- develop their artistic skills
- make decisions about their own unique artwork
- experiment with colour and shape concepts
- use all tools and equipment safely and responsibly, and
- reflect on the artistic process.
Date: Tuesday 5th July 2022
Time: 9.00am to 3.30pm
At: Our Inner Bliss Kids Yoga Studio, Dapto NSW
‘To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong’ – Joseph Chilton Pearce
* Classes are strictly limited to 10 children per class, so bookings are essential.
* Once your booking has been made, you will a receive a confirmation letter and booking form to verify your child’s important details.
Thank you and we can’t wait to see your child here.
Some other workshops you may be interested in: